ConAgra Foods - Potable Water System Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- ConAgra Foods - Potable Water System Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. ConAgra Foods proposes to upgrade an existing clearwell and sedimentation process by replacing with a baffled storage tank and pressure clarifier. The new tank that will be built has a storage capacity of less than 100,000 gallons.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, 15303, Class 2, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new storage tank has a storage capacity of less than 100,000 gallons. The new upgraded clarifier is considered a small structure. There will be no significant groundbreaking activities as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.