Removal, Replacement and Operation of Underground Pipelines
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Removal, Replacement and Operation of Underground Pipelines
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve an Emergency Response Interim Measures Work Plan in accordance with the Corrective Action Consent Order (Docket No. P3-01/02-010), and a Stormwater Management Replacement Plan to remove and abandon an existing damaged sotrmwater management system and replace it with a system that is in compliance with regulations. Because the piping system is considered ancillary equipement to a treatment tank per Caifornia Code of Regulations, sections 66265.192 and 66265.193, Exide will also submit a temporary authorization request and a Class 2 modification requrest for the replacement and operation of the replacement system.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Permitting- Hazardous Waste Management Program 9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311-6505
Phone : (916) 255-3605
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- With Certainty, No Possibility of Significant Effect on the Environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.