Lake Alteration Agreement #1600+2013-0279-R2 Barnes Dock Access Stairway
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600+2013-0279-R2 Barnes Dock Access Stairway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction of a 5-foot upper concrete pad and concrete footings at approxiamate 13-foot centers, and installation of a prefabricated 4-foot wide by 40-foot-long staircase. The purpose of the project is to allow access to a boat dock and to the lake. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. No excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, and no vegetation shall be distubed as part of project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6886
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installation of a 5-foot by 5-foot cement pad at the top of the stairs, cement footings on 13-foot centers and a 4-foot wide by 40-foot long prefabricated staircase.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.