Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0343-R1. Del Norte County US 101 Culvert and Drainage Repair Armor
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0343-R1. Del Norte County US 101 Culvert and Drainage Repair Armor
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project proposes culvert and drainage repairs and maintenance at numberous locations on U.S. Route (U.S.) 101 in Del Norte County between Post Miles (PMs) 0.95 and 23.87, including removal, replacement, relining and abandoning culverts, and stabilizing with rip rap and vegetation approximately 350 feet of stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves measures to protect existing resources during repair, maintenance, and minor alterations of existing facilities on U.S. 101, and invovles no expansion of existing use of the facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.