Alleviation of Scour and Siltation Problems - Multi Locations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Alleviation of Scour and Siltation Problems - Multi Locations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a State funded Project to alleviate scour and siltation problems at multiple locations on (SR) 32 in Tehama County, between (PM) 10.0 and 16.0. All but two of these are simple roadside scour fixes. The roadside scour area, will be treated with placement of flumes and rock slope protection. This will require minimal grading. Caltrans has performed an environmental evaluation consisting of a review of resouce records and databases, consultation and coordination with applicable agencies and individuals, and field surveys of the Project limits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.