State Route 76 Collision Reduction Median Barrier
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 11
- Document Title
- State Route 76 Collision Reduction Median Barrier
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A safety project to close a 3.4 mile barrier gap and to reduce cross median collisions from Rancho Del Oro Drive to 0.15 mile west of Melrose Drive. The project proposes to install a concrete median barrier, shoulder backing and upgrade guardrail on SR-76 within the eixsting state right of way limits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 11
2829 Juan Street, MS 46
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-0229
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:PRC21084;14CCR15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans right of way and consist of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.