State Route 76 Bonded Wearing Course Overlay
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 11 (San Diego) (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- State Route 76 Bonded Wearing Course Overlay
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A maintenance project from the Mission Avenue undercrossing to 0.3 miles east of Guajome Lake Road maintain the AC pavement life by constructing bonded wearing course overlay on the existing roadway using hot mix asphalt.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 11
2829 Juan Street, MS 46
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3106
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:PRC21084;14CCR15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans right of way and consist of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.