Colmery Pier Relocation and Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Colmery Pier Relocation and Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the removal of an existing lakeside patio; dismantling and removal of boulder/rock gabions, wood bulkhead/secondary dock facilities, and related debris; re-grade of the near vertical eroded bluff to a sloping design; removal and replacement of the existing open pile pier structure; installation of appropriate landscaping and vegetation along the affected shoreline and upland; and installation of supplemental best management practice (BMP) site improvements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site and will have substantially the same purposes and capacity as the replaced structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.