Streambed Alteration Agreemen #1600-2013-0267-R2 Creek Crossing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreemen #1600-2013-0267-R2 Creek Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to hand-removal of beaver dams causing ponding at an existing wet crossing of Long Valley Creek, and placement of rock to cover its eastern approach in order to provide a safe crossing for fire suppression and land management activities. The area to be rocked is about 260 feet long by 9 feet wide. Clean, washed rock shall be placed about 4-6 inches deep. Work may be carried out between February 1 and July 1 on an annual basis for the life of this Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Re-rocking an existing road crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.