Owens Catwalk Repair, Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0243-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Owens Catwalk Repair, Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0243-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to repair of an existing catwalk attached to a private pier in Lake Tahoe. Nine (9) 4x6 pilings will be pulled from the lakebed and replaced with two (2) 2.5 inch diameter steel pipes and two (2) 4x4 tube steel pilings all driven into the lakebed. The 2.5 inch diameter pilings will be sleeved in 3 inch PVC caissons. The joists and decking of the catwalk will then be reattached to the four new steel pilings in a manner that the catwalk can rise and fall with changes in lake level. All of the work on the catwalk repair will be completed from a floating barge that will be moored adjacent to the pier.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is simply replacing existing pilings holding a catwalk attached to a pier with new steel pilings. The pier and the catwalk will remain in the same location and will not be enlarged.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.