Geotechnical Drilling Studies - 3 Bridge Locations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Drilling Studies - 3 Bridge Locations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans if proposing to conduct geotechnical drilling studies at 3 bridge locations on Highway 96 in Siskiyou county. The bridge locations include Beaver Creek, Seiad Creek Bridge and Thompon Creek Bridge. Geotechnical studies are needed, in order to determine the design of new supports for a future bridge maintenance Project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2234
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.