Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0353-R1, Pump Casing Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0353-R1, Pump Casing Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to replacing an existing pump casing and installing a fish screen that meets current federal and state criteria for protecting anadromous salmonids, as well as diverting surface water for irrigation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.