Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0001-R1, Road 450-2 Crossing Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0001-R1, Road 450-2 Crossing Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: replace one existing, failing metal culvert with a new, appropriately-sized HDPE plastic culvert in the same location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacing a failing culvert with a new, appropriately-sized culvert.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.