Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0354-R1, Artino Slide Repair Project.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0354-R1, Artino Slide Repair Project.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment; to stabilize an eroding culvert outfall and replace a failed downspout at a culvert crossing of an unimproved road crossing. The encroachment is an engineered project to construct a drop inlet structure within rock-armored outfall, and replace the above-ground and separated corrugated metal downspout with a 12-inch diameter by 60-foot long high density polyethylene pipe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities conducted during low flow conditions, non-fish bearing stream reach, with no work in wetted channel. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to §15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects or past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.