Operation of George Chiala Farms, Frozen Inc. Agricultural Processing Facility
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Agricultural Productive (AP)
SWRCB will be issuing a water supply permit. The George Chiala Farms, Frozen Inc. proposed project includes operation of a new well, distribution pipeline, water storage tank, contact tank, and chlorination system.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.