Dry Creek Stabilization - Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0227-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Dry Creek Stabilization - Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0227-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- THe project is limited to a bank stabilization project is intended to halt erosion that is currently occurring along the left bank of Dry Creek. The project consists of two components: restoration of a meandering, low-flow channel; and the placement of rootwads between the new lowflow channel and the east bank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- Other Location Info
- West of Ione
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- By the use of root-wads, this project will stabilize the high bank that is being eroded during high water events.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.