Amador County Wide Routine Maintenance: Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0282-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Amador County Wide Routine Maintenance: Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0282-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Routine maintenance of crossing structures in which the County maintains. The Permittee performs routine maintenance work to maintain the functional and structural integrity of its facilities. Routine maintenance work, as described in this Agreement includes the following: removing debris, sediment, vegetation, rubbish, downed trees, and other material that could obstruct the natural flow; controlling weeds, grasses, emergent vegetation, and woody vegetation; making repairs to control erosion and stabilize banks; and other work necessary to maintain the functional and structural integrity of waterways.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance on existing facilities with no increase or expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.