Mountain View Place Water Pipeline
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Mountain View Place Water Pipeline
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) proposes the installation of approximately 1,600 linear feet of parallel 8-inch pipeline and the abandonment of approximately 470 linear feet of existing 8-inch pipeline through the Mountain View Place Water Pipeline Project (Project). The project is necessary to maintain supply and reliability in the surrounding 1800-ft pressure zone. The Project consists of installing approximately 1,600 linear feet of parallel 8-inch water pipeline along Mountain View Place between Lucas Drive and La Bertha Lane in the City of Menifee. Additionally, the project will abandon approximately 470 linear feet of existing 8-inch water pipeline that meanders between two private properties between Hampshire Drive and Mountain View Place.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080.21; 15282K
- Reasons for Exemption
- Since the pipeline installation is less thatn one mile in length, within an EMWD exisitng easement, and within public right-of-way; the project meets the criteria for a statutory exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.