Spiro's Gyros Building Extension
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Spiro's Gyros Building Extension
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves a 320-square-foot extension of the kitchen area serving the existing Spiro's Gyros restaurant located at the Coronado Ferry Landing. The proposed addition will be located at the rear of the existing restaurant, which is currently paved and being used as a back-of-house storage area. The proposed project will include the installation of a new exhaust vent along the wet side of the roof of the exisitng restaurant. In addition, the proposed project will re-position the exisitng accessible restroom.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-4765
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 03, 04 - Class 1, 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities, New Construciton or Conversion of Small Structures and Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.