Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0185-R5, Existing On-stream Livestock Ponds
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0185-R5, Existing On-stream Livestock Ponds
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes five encroachment activities and is limited to: substantial obstruction of the natural flow of channel surface waters at five existing points of diversion (PODs 1-5) associated with five existing on-stream stock ponds (Ponds JK1-3, and JK6).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration in the condition of land and water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.