Authorize acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 7795.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorize acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 7795.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed for Lease No. PRC 7795.9, effective February 20, 2014. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning February 21, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of existing bank protection previously authorized by the Commission, and use and maintenance of an existing uncovered single-berth floating boat dock with boat lift, steel dolphin, two steel pilings with steel stabilizer bar, gangway, and electrical utility outlet not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061CCR;2905, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore,, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.