Public Agency Lease - PRC 3204.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Public Agency Lease - PRC 3204.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a Public Agency Lease beginning November 13, 2013, for a term of 49 years, for the use, operation, and maintenance of a 36-inch-diameter steel sanitary sewer outfall pipeline.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061CCR;2905, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 49-year Public Agency Lease for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.