Amendment of Lease and Revision of Rent - PRC 7631.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease and Revision of Rent - PRC 7631.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of Lease No. 7631.1, a General Lease - Commercial Use, effective February 21, 2014, to authorize the after-the-fact reconstruction of two existing docks and renovation of the fuel tank and dispenser previously authorized by the Commission; authorize the proposed reconstruction of boat slips previously authorized by the Commission; include additional special lease provisions related to the reconstruction of boat slips and the Commission's "Best Management Practices." Approve the Revision of Rent for Lease No. PRC 7631.1 from $1,545 per year to $1,773 per year, effective April 8, 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061CCR;2905, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Amendment of a 20-year General Lease - Commercial Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies). Approval of the revision to rent does not have a potential resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.