Authorize Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use - PRC 3402.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorize Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use - PRC 3402.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed, effective February 20, 2014, for Lease No. PRC 3402.9. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use to the city of Sacramento beginning February 21, 2014, for a term of 25 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing bicycle trail bridge commonly known as the Guy West Bridge.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061CCR;2905, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Public Agency Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.