General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6524.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6524.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning November 20, 2013, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of a covered single-berth floating boat dock, two pilings, one three-pile dolphin, ramp, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-180
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above- mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.