Pavement Repair/Repair Drainage Facilities & Guardrail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Pavement Repair/Repair Drainage Facilities & Guardrail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using both Federal and State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to repair the pavement on (SR) 299, between (PM) 36.9 and (PM) 53.5, in Trinity County. Additionally, the Project includes repairing drainage facilities, reconstructing guardrail and guardrail end treatments, placing shoulder backing, inproving pedestrian curb ramps, upgrading roadway signs, and upgrading the existing Roadway Weather Information System.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2234
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.