Kinder Morgan Anomaly Dig: Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0275-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Kinder Morgan Anomaly Dig: Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0275-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the excavation of a pipeline to assess, validate and remediate anomalies and to verify the integrity of a petroleum products pipeline. Work will be scheduled when no rain is forecasted and when water levels are at their lowest. In order to perform the inspection, Kinder Morgan (KMEP) proposes to use sand or gravel bags to divert surface water along the southern creek bank away from the dig location. The inspection pit will be excavated using a rubber-tire backhoe and hand tools, with a shoring box to stabilize the pit walls. The top 12-inches of soil and any grassy/herbaceous vegetation will be segregated during excavation and used to backfill the upper 12-inches of the inspection pit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and repair of an exisitng pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.