Letter of Non-Objection to Conduct Environmental Surveys for the Minor Slough River Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection to Conduct Environmental Surveys for the Minor Slough River Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct environmental studies for the purpose of gathering information for the Minor Slough River Bridge Rehabilitation Project. Surface disturbance activities would be limited to conducting soil test pits by hand shoveling at a maximum of two feet deep to assess potential archeological and geotechnical resources.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15061 CCR;2905
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to conduct environmental surveys will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a signficant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.