Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State Soverign Land to Conduct Hand Auger Borings to Collect Shallow Groundwater Samples
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State Soverign Land to Conduct Hand Auger Borings to Collect Shallow Groundwater Samples
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CSLC staff's non-objection of Environmental Resources Management to enter State lands to perform groundwater testing, propose eight auger borings 3-5 feet in depth, three inches in diameter to determine migration of TCE.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- CSLC staff's non-objection of Environmental Resources Management to enter State lands to perform groundwater testing will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemptions apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.