Climate Ready Grants, City of Benicia
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Climate Ready Grants, City of Benicia
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve Climate Ready Grant to the City of Benicia to conduct a vulnerability assessment to determine how climate related risks will affect shoreline and community assets. Based on this assessment the City will create an adaptation plan to mitigate those risks, including proposed adaptation responses.
- Contact Information
Kelly Malinowski, Nadine Peterson
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2530
Phone : (831) 286-5203
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory Exemption S:15306 Section 15262; the project will involve preparation of planning and feasibility studies for possible future actions which the Conservancy has not approved, adopted, or funded; the studies will consider environmental factors. Section 15306; development of the project may require basic data collection and resource evaluation activities that will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.