Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0137-R1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0137-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to moving annually aggraded sediment on an as-needed basis for the purposes of enhancing flow into one irrigation ditch at the Cone-Kimball diversion and two irrigation ditches at the main Stanford vina Rnach Irrigation Company diversion dam and to improve fish passage upstream of the fish ladders located at Permittee's diversion dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2362
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.