Operation of Well Station 305-01 Iron and Manganese Removal System
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Operation of Well Station 305-01 Iron and Manganese Removal System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The California Water Service Company - Las Lomas proposed project included installation of an iron and manganese treatment system at Well Station 305-01.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1 Lower Ragsdale Drive Bld. 1, Ste. 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, 60101, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of an iron and manganese treatment system will not have a significant effect on the environment. The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for the Department of Fish and Wildlife filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.