Operation of Replacement Normco Tank #2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Replacement Normco Tank #2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Normco Water System proposed project is for the replacement of Berta Canyon Water Storage Tank with Normco Tank #2.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1 Lower Ragsdale Drive Building 1, Suite 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15302, 60101
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing facility will not have a significant effect on the environment. The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for the Department of Fish and Wildlife filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.