North Fork American River Gage Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- North Fork American River Gage Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to installation of a new stream gage in North Fork American River above the American River Pump Station. The existing gage, which will be removed following installation of the new gage, is located downstream. The total size of the project, including work areas and staging areas, will be approximately 0.8 acres. The project will include installation of the following components: an equipment box (gage house), data logger, and spread spectrum radio; six eye bolts (three installed on each side of the river to allow for anchoring of cable to steady boat during measurement events); six porcelain and enamel staff gages; and approximately 150 linear feet of 1-inch galvanized conduit with a temperature probe and pressure transducer for collecting temperature and flow data.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of basic data collection activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.