Arthur H. Bridge Water Treatment Plant Filter Rehabilitation and Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Cucamonga Valley Water District
- Document Title
- Arthur H. Bridge Water Treatment Plant Filter Rehabilitation and Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In 1997 the District completed construction of the Arthur H. Bridge Water Treatment Plant. The purpose of the plant is to treat surface water supply for the Cucamonga Canyon with a membrane technology. Since the membranes have reached their useful life, the District is replacing the system and upgrading the treatment process to pressurize filtration system that will be more efficient and require less maintenance.
- Contact Information
Cucamonga Valley Water District
10440 Ashford Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730-2799
Phone : (909) 987-2591 x-7540
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project entails installing less than one mile of pipeline and modifications to existing on-site facilities and is therefore exempt pursuant to Public Resources Code, section 21080.21.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.