2014 BNSF Bridge Renewal Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- 2014 BNSF Bridge Renewal Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is issuing a Streambed Alteration Agreement for the removal of the existing bridges and replacing them with concrete bridge decks. New dikes will be constructed utilizing the imported fill used to create the railroad rate, materials from the old dikes, and the material excavated during the dike/channel expansion. The bridges will have three 20-foot spans of pre-stressed concrete placed on H piles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (661) 285-5867
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of a commercial structure with a new structure of substantially the same size, purpose, and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.