Adjustments to FY 2013-2014 Major Maintenance Program and Approval of FY 2014-2015 Major Maintenance Project List
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Adjustments to FY 2013-2014 Major Maintenance Program and Approval of FY 2014-2015 Major Maintenance Project List
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves adjustments to the District's FY 2013-2014 (FY 13/14) Major Maintenance Program and approval of the FY 2014-2015 (FY 14/15) Major Maintenance project list. As of December 31, 2013, fourteen of twenty-one FY 13/14 Major Maintenance projects are on track as planned. For all of FY 13/14, the current year-end forecast is projecting the completion of $3 Million of the $4.78 Million approved budget. The $1.78 Million variance is primarilty attributed to projects with lower than expected bids (projected budget savings) and schedule delays. As required under Board Policy No. 130, staff will recommend approval of several program adjustments. The carry-over of several projects into FY 14/15 will aslo be recommended, and the estimated budget amounts will be included in the preliminary FY 14/15 Major Maintenace project list.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6598
- Chula Vista Coronado Imperial Beach National City San Diego San Diego, National City, Chula Vista, Coronado, ...
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule Exemption The Project is determined to be Exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15061 (b)(3) (General Rule Exemption) and Section 4 of the District's Guideline's for compliance with CEQA because the project proposes adjustments to the District's FY 2013-2014 Major Maintenance Program and approval of the FY 2014-2015 Major Maintenance project list and will result in no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.