Changes to Capital Improvement Program Procedures, Amendments to Board Policy No. 120, and Amendments to the FY 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Changes to Capital Improvement Program Procedures, Amendments to Board Policy No. 120, and Amendments to the FY 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves changes to the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) procedures, amendments to Board Policy No. 120, and amendments to the FY-2014-2018 CIP. The proposed project will address CIP quality process improvements, including the annual review process and additional criteria for project evaluations. In addition, the proposed project will propose recommendations related to the Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal (TAMT) Phass II Transit and Warehouse Sheds Demolition Project aimed at modernizing TAMT. The Phase II Demolition Design for TAMT is an approved CIP project with funding allocated in the District's FY 2014-2018 CIP in the amount of $500,000.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6598
- Chula Vista Coronado Imperial Beach National City San Diego San Diego, National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, ...
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule Exemption The project is determined to be Exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15061 (b)(3) (General Rule Exemption) and section 4 of the District's Guidelines for Compliance with CEQA because the project proposes changes to the CIP procedures, amendments to Board Policy No. 120, and amendments to FY 2014-2018 CIP and will result in no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.