Kalfsbeek Creek Repair; Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0269-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Kalfsbeek Creek Repair; Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0269-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of approximately 10 yards of rock rip rap and 10 yards of native soils on the bank of Sand Creek to prevent erosion. Excavation will occur within the areas of the bank that have severely eroded. The area will then be backfilled and compacted with native soil before the addition of the rock rip-rap. The rock will be placed with an excavator from the top of the bank and no equipment will be operated within the creek. Space will be left between the rocks to allow for re-growth of vegetation. The bank slope is estimated to be 3:1 at the completion of the project. The project area will be re-seed, covered with straw and watered to establish vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve a minor alteration to land and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.