Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0368-R1, Twin View Blvd. Water Line Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0368-R1, Twin View Blvd. Water Line Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of a 16 inch water line across the sream using an open trench. The trench will be approximately 4 feet wide and 5 feet deep. The pipeline will have a concrete cap placed then backfilled with the last 6-12 inches of fill containing only clean, rounded gravels.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.