Housing Element Update (2015-2023) and Implementation
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
City of Menlo Park Housing Element Update, Zoning Ordinance Amendment, Environmental Review: The proposed Housing Element provides an update to the goals, policies and implementation programs of City's adopted Housing Element. The proposed Zoning Ordinance amendments would implement specific programs in the current Housing Element (2007-2014). In compliance with Government Code Section 65580 e seq. The proposed Housing Element includes updated policies and programs that are intended to guide the City's housing efforts through the 2015-2013 RHNA planning period.
City of Menlo Park Planning Division
701 Laurel Street, Menlo Park Ca 94025
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.