Industrial/General Industrial (I2): Airport Height Combining District (AH)/Industrial (I)
Mendocino Forest Products (MFP) proposes to grade portions of their 53 acres of their industrially zoned parcels (APN's 037-260-09 and 108-010-02) removing approximately 900,000 cubic yards (cy) of material to expand the usable area of the site facilitating future industrial uses. MFP has no current plans for expansion of industrial operations at the site, but may do so in the future as economic conditions dictate. The project site is located approximately two miles north of Willits, lying adjacent to the westerly Right-of-Way of State Highway 101, approximately one mile south of its intersection with Reynolds Highway.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.