California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Parmeter Family Forest Road Improvement Program
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project is limited to the installation of culverts at crossings C11, C12 and the installation of a temporary skid trail crossing at TC9, within the Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 1-13-077 SON.
The CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2013-0375-R3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, George & Lois Parmeter.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.