Removal Action Workplan Remedy Selection of No Further Action for Ground Water at the former Bortz Oil Company Facility
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan Remedy Selection of No Further Action for Ground Water at the former Bortz Oil Company Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to determine that No Further Action for goundwater is the accepted remedy at the former Bortz Oil Facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6616
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DTSC has determined with certainty that there is no possibility that the activities in question may have a significant effect on the envirnoment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.