Canyon Creek Falls Bridge, SAA #1600-2013-0222-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Canyon Creek Falls Bridge, SAA #1600-2013-0222-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the construction of a 32-foot long trail bridge that will span Canyon Creek on a portion of the Western States Trail within the Auburn State Recreation Area. The bridge will improve trail sustainability, reduce siltation from trail runoff, and improve safety for trail users. The bridge will be constructed above the high water mark of the stream, immediately downstream of the existing creek ford crossing. Two (2) 8'x2'x2' reinforced concrete abutments will be constructed to support the trail bridge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 5301 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of an existing public pedestrian trail involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determineation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.