Safety Project -- Beach Lake Bridges
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Safety Project -- Beach Lake Bridges
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Safety Project on Interstate (I-5) in Sacramento County, in order to improve pavement friction and reduce the potential for wet weather collisions on the Northbound and Southbound Beach Lake Bridges. The Project would spot repair the bridge deck surface where necessary and then apply a high friction treatment (HFST). The Project may include replacement of joint seals.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2928
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.