Right of Way -- Two Springs Road/Cedarville--Easement Conversion
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Right of Way -- Two Springs Road/Cedarville--Easement Conversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Convert existing Right of Way into new Department of Transportation (DOT) easement on (SR) 299 in Modoc County. The conversion of Right of Way begins near Two Springs Road at (PM) 8.9 and ends near Cedarville at (PM) 55.8. The new Right of Way varies as described in the Deed for Parcel #14101.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.