Consider the Approval of the Record of Survey for the Initial Closing Phase of the Hunters Point Shipyard/Candlestick Point Title Settlement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider the Approval of the Record of Survey for the Initial Closing Phase of the Hunters Point Shipyard/Candlestick Point Title Settlement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize approval of the record of survey showing the boundaries of the Public Trust Parcels and Trust Termination Parcels to be conveyed in the Initial Closing Phase and approval of the parcel boundary adjustment to the Public Trust Parcels and Trust Termination Parcels with Candlestick Point and the former Hunters Point Naval Shipyard.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Francisco
- San Francisco
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for approval of the record of survey and parcel boundary adjustments does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.