Consideration of Renewal of Cooperative Management Agreement among the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, U.S Fiosh and Wildlife Service ,CA Dept.of Fish and Game
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of Renewal of Cooperative Management Agreement among the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, U.S Fiosh and Wildlife Service ,CA Dept.of Fish and Game
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to enter ino and execute a Cooperative Management Agreement dated DEcember 2013 for the cooperative management of lands contained within the Consumnes River Preserve.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Consumnes River Preserve
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to enter into and execute a Cooperative Management Agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a projet in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.