Consider Approval of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Tide and Submerged Lands - W 6005.141
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Tide and Submerged Lands - W 6005.141
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a Non-Exclusive General Permit to conduct Geological Surveys for the period January 24, 2014, through January 23, 2017, within Permit Reigons I, II, III, and IV.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit to collect geological data and samples will result in only mininal disturbances to the land surface and will not change existing activities in the areas.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.